CCC as i call, is a delight to all age groups. May be an party or midnight snack or a perfect company for the evening tea this is very easy to make and taste great to the palate.
Prep Time : 30 min
Cooking Time : 15-20 mins
Bake Temp : 375 F
Makes 15 medium sized cookies.
Ingredients: Butter 1/4 cup or half stick, Sugar 1/2 cup, Salt 1/4 tbsp, 1 big Egg, Vanilla extract 1/4 tbsp, All purpose flour 1 cup, Baking Soda 1/2 tbsp, Chocolate Chips 1/4 cup.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Melt the butter in a mixing bowl in an oven or sauce pan. Remove and cool down a bit.
- Add Sugar, salt, egg and vanilla syrup to the melted butter and mix it to smooth.
- Sieve the flour and baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Start mixing the dry ingredients into the wet mixture. Do not over mix but form a dough.
- Add chocolate chips.
- In a baking tray sprinkle flour or keep a baking sheet. Form small balls of dough, flatten between your palms and place in the tray keeping an inch gap. Wet your hands in water if necessary.
- Bake the cookies in preheated oven till the edges are golden brown and the center is soft. The time may vary between 12-18 mins.
- Remove the tray and keep it for cooling. And your delicious chocolate chip cookies is ready to serve.