A good healthy Chicken Tikka Kati roll, my take on comfort food. Kids would love to have it and adults just linger for more…Super easy and quick recipe. Easy take away lunch and picnic food.
Prep Time : 15 min
Cooking Time : 15 mins
Makes 4 Kati rolls(serves 2).
Ingredients: Wheat flour 1 cup, Salt 1/4 tbsp
- Prepare a smooth dough using wheat flour, salt and water. You can use all purpose or multi grain flour.
- Divide the dough in four equal parts and roll it into thin chapattis or flat breads of 8 inch diameters(or to your will).
- Take a griddle or flat pan and cook the chapattis till its done.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add salt and mix it properly.
- In a flat pan, put few drops of oil and put 1/4th egg mix as an omelette, place a chapatti on it. Turn the chapatti egg few times on both sides till its done. Remove from pan and repeat the process to make four egg rolls. Hint:These can be directly eaten as egg roll with some tomato ketchup.
- Put chicken tikka in a single line on the chapatti. Put some sliced onions, squeeze some lemon juice, sprinkle some chat masala and chopped coriander leafs. Roll the chapatti and its ready to serve.P.S: the recipe for Chicken Tikka will be provided in my next blog.